Earlier today I released v1.02 of Dlayer, in this version I have added supported for shared tools and added one additional option to the Typography sub tool, text weight.
The shared tool support is rudimentary; there is a shared folder within the tool directory that tool classes can extend if required. For now, the typography sub tools are all the same; there is barely any code within each tool folder.
The full changelog for v1.02 is below:
- Initial support for shared tool classes, for now just extend from a Shared folder [Feature]
- Fixed a bug with typography sub tool, font family and text weight values not getting set, query had an excess inner join that wouldn’t work if font family was null [Bug]
- Added text weight to typography sub tool for Form content items [Feature]
- Added text weight to typography sub tool for Heading content items [Feature]
- Added text weight to typography sub tool for Jumbotron content items [Feature]
- Added text weight to typography sub tool for Image content items [Feature]
- Added additional support for shared tools, simple to now have a shared form, tool, model or ribbon class
- I’ve updated the colour of the action buttons for all tools; there were too many blue buttons
- Added a divider to tab p[ages that have multiple forms, for example, add row
- Added typography sub tool to HTML tool [Feature]
- Initial help text for Page, Column and Row tool tabs hidden behind a collapse