I have just released v1.04 of Dlayer; this version is only a small update, there are three bug fixes and a couple of UX and UI improvements, the UX change should help to reduce the number of clicks as per v1.03.
The full changelog for v1.04 is below:
- I have updated the styling sub tools, the Form, Model and Tool classes extend from shared classes as per the typography sub tool.
- If you only have one page in the Content Manager, it is now automatically selected.
- The title and subtitle set for a form now display in the Content Manager [Bugfix].
- I have updated the content for the demo sign-in page; it now shows the changelog for the latest version.
- The heading type is now updateable for heading based content items [Bugfix].
- If you try to create a new content item when in edit mode for an existing content item you will no longer be met with a nasty error [Bugfix].
- I have added controls to select the sibling (next|previous) content items in a column; this should reduce the number of clicks when editing [UX].
- I have added titles above each of the new navigation controls, ‘Parents’ and ‘Column content items’.