I have just released v1.09 of Dlayer; the Form Builder has taken a huge step forward, it now has tools :). There are four element tools, after v1.11 I will start expanding the feature set of the Content Manager and Form Builder, I’m concentrating on getting the basics in place at the moment.
The full changelog for v1.09 is below:
– Select parent row and column buttons now have the correct URI when a content item is selected. [Bugfix]
– Minor update to the signed in page. [UI]
– Added the ‘Text element` tool. [Feature]
– Added the ‘Textarea element` tool. [Feature]
– Added the ‘Email element` tool. [Feature]
– Added the ‘Password element` tool. [Feature]
– Element label and description are now part of the attributes table. [Database]
– Added form field selector. [Feature]
– Starting to build up the test suite. [Tests]
– The active site is visibly clearer on the signed in page. [UI]
– Added the control bar to non-designer pages. [UX]
– Minor update to the layout of Form Builder and Content Manager dashboards. [UI]
– General refactoring and minor fixes.