I have just released v1.12 of the Dlayer demo. I have added a delete sub tool to all content items and added a control bar to the Form Builder and the Content Manager previews.
I had to do some refactoring to keep the Content Manager and default module in line with the Form Builder, while refactoring I found and fixed a couple of bugs.
The full changelog for v1.12 is below:
- Added a delete sub tool to each of the content items. [Feature]
- The Content Manager does not display deleted content items; data remains pending feature to restore.
- The re-order code which runs after you delete an element in the Form Builder was sorting incorrectly. [Bugfix]
- Added an admin controller to the Content Manager. [Refactoring]
- Added an admin controller to the default module. [Refactoring]
- Added the control bar to the Form Builder and Content Manager previews. There is a button to return to the Designer/Manager and in the Form Builder an option to set the width of the preview. [Feature]
- The Form Builder displays the assigned title and subtitle. [Bugfix]
- Model cleanup. [Refactoring]
- Minor fixes and improvements.