I will release v1.14 of the Dlayer demo either later tonight or tomorrow; it very much depends on how the rest of the day goes.
This release puts in place some of the groundwork for the new composite content items that I’m planning to add very soon. The Blog and Story content items require a rich text editor; I’ve added initial support for Quill and added a toggle ribbon button which will allow a larger editor.
The full changelog for v1.14 is below:
- The New and Edit forms in the Form Builder expose the layout options visible within the Form Builder. [Feature]
- The import SQL files don’t define the module or tool ids. [Setup]
- Added a preset ‘Date of Birth’ element tool to the Form Builder. [Feature]
- Added alternate rows quick styling tool to the Form Builder. [Feature]
- Updated the text for the Column, Row and Page tools, more conditional, aware of designer and design state. [UX]
- Added shortcut buttons to Column, Row and Page tools. [UX]
- The column contains content query only looks at enabled content. [Bugfix]
- Added a toggle ribbon button to the right side of the control bar, it expands the ribbon to open up the form. [UX]
- Control bar padding left and right set to 15px, was 0. [Bugfix]
- Added a rich text content item to the Content Manager (disabled until I add a renderer for quill). [Disabled Feature]
- Minor fixes and improvements.