I have just released v1.16 of the Dlayer demo; As mentioned in my previous post my priority is adding the features required to create the Dlayer.com home page.
I’ve added a horizontal rule content layout tool as well as additional styling options for the page background and content background. I’m using v0.40 of my Quill HTML Renderer; this means that rich text areas support links, superscript and subscript.
The full changelog for v1.16 is below:
- Enabled link support in Quill rich text fields.
- Enabled superscript and subscript support in Quill rich text fields.
- I have changed the name of the background colour property on the page styling sub tool; it is now called content background colour which is more accurate.
- I have added the ability to define the background colour for your website (Page background colour, in the future this will be configurable per template). [Feature]
- I have added a horizontal rule tool, under the content layout drop down. [Feature]
- I have added a styling sub tool for horizontal rule content items, allows the colour to be defined. [Feature]
- I have added a delete sub tool for horizontal rule content items. [Feature]
- I have made improvements to the styling code, less duplication of both data and code. [Refactoring]
- New tables to manage any styling attributes defined for the page, HTML and content items, additional refactoring required. [Database]
- Control bar improvements. [UX]
- General fixes and improvements.